Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Old School Aztec

Today was one of those days where the first priority in my outfit was comfort. But I also didn't want to look like a slob. Cue Old School Aztec sweatshirt. 
Old School Aztec Sweatshirt: thrifted
Corduroys: who remembers!
Boots: Urban Outfitters (sale!)
Average looking hair tie: borrowed 

I really enjoy the colors in this old school print. If I had to guess I would say this was worn late 80's, early 90's. Therefore, it is probably older than me! 

Boots, Boots, Boots. I love these little booties. I found them at a great discount price in the wonderful city of Lawrence, Kansas. Yes, I got to Mizzou. And yes, I still love Lawrence. 



1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you were starting up a fashion blog up too! Now following of course :) It looks totally Liz hehe.

    ReplyDelete