Sunday, January 22, 2012

London Bridges Falling Down

I went to London this past Christmas break with my mate and his family. It was a wonderful trip that I will be blogging a lot about. In between all the site seeing and educational museums, we took an afternoon to do some shopping. We went to a lot of amazing shops! I wanted to wear something that would keep me warm enough when we were outside, but I had to layer so I wouldn't bake once we got in a store. This is what I came up with. 
     Jacket: GAP outlet
      Sweater: T.J. Maxx
          Scarf: vendor in Bath
Corduroys: GAP
            Boots: Urban Outfitters
                                 Bag: Zara (purchased in London!)
                          Bow: handmade by yours truly
This scarf is more than just an ordinary scarf. I got this when we went to Bath one day over our trip. After seeing the Roman Baths, we did some light shopping and I picked up this floral beauty at a local vendor outside. I had to run to the closest Barclays Bank to get some cash out, this goes to show how badly I wanted this scarf. 
                                                               Side note: I love toggles! 
I now call these boots my London boots. Not because I got them there, but because I wore them for 7 days straight and they were extremely good to me. My mate actually got them for me for Christmas last year all on his own! This brings me to the bag, we decided to do Christmas presents in London and he convinced me to let him buy this bag for me as his present to me. I am so glad he did because I love it! 
Lastly, this is my mate, Cameron,  ecstatic after finding a fantastic pair of Yuketen boots! What a nerd.


No comments:

Post a Comment